Scope and Acceptance
Welcome to Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona dba Reclaimed Fashion (“Reclaimed Fashion”). Reclaimed Fashion is a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity and a subsidiary of Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona (“GCNA”), also a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and both Reclaimed Fashion and GCNA are committed to ending poverty through the power of work.
Data Protection Principles Followed By Reclaimed Fashion
Reclaimed Fashion follows the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, and transparent. Reclaimed Fashion’s processing activities have lawful grounds. Reclaimed Fashion considers Your rights before processing Personal Data. Reclaimed Fashion will provide You information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Reclaimed Fashion’s processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. Reclaimed Fashion only gathers and processes the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. Reclaimed Fashion will store Your Personal Data only for the duration of time Your account is active.
- Reclaimed Fashion will do its best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Reclaimed Fashion will do its best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Reclaimed Fashion collects two basic types of information from You in conjunction with Your use of the Site—Personal Information and Device Information (collectively, “Personal Data”).
Device Information Collection – Information Reclaimed Fashion Passively Collects
Reclaimed Fashion may use tools outlined below in order to provide its Site to, advertise to, and to better understand its users.
- Some cookies are placed by a third-party on Your device and provide information to us and third-parties about Your browsing habits (such as Your visits to the Reclaimed Fashion Site, the pages You have visited, and the links and advertisements You have clicked). These cookies can be used to determine whether certain third-party services are being used, to identify Your interests, and to serve advertisements relevant to You. Reclaimed Fashion does not control third-party cookies.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of the Site, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that it sends. The information collected by Web Beacons allows Reclaimed Fashion to analyze how many people are using the Site, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows Reclaimed Fashion to enhance its interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: Reclaimed Fashion may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Site, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Site. Reclaimed Fashion uses the information collected from these services to help make the Site easier to use and as otherwise set forth in the “How Reclaimed Fashion Uses Your Information” Section. These analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless You voluntarily provide it and generally do not track Your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
How Reclaimed Fashion Uses Your Personal Data
Reclaimed Fashion may use information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses the Site and how Reclaimed Fashion can deliver a better user experience.
Reclaimed Fashion uses information, including Personal Data, to provide the Site and to help improve the Site, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Reclaimed Fashion’s ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Arranging shipment and delivery of items purchased or information requested by You;
- Responding to correspondence that Reclaimed Fashion receives from You;
- Contacting You when necessary or requested, including to provide You notifications regarding shipment or delivery;
- Providing, maintaining, administering, or expanding the Site, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance its business, the Site, and other products and services Reclaimed Fashion offers;
- Customizing or tailoring Your experience of the Site, which may include sending customized messages or information;
- Notifying You about certain resources or services Reclaimed Fashion thinks You may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending You information about Reclaimed Fashion, its products, or the Site;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that Reclaimed Fashion thinks will interest You, according to Your preferences;
- Showing You advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising;
- Using statistical information that Reclaimed Fashion collects in any way permitted by law, including from third-parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling Reclaimed Fashion’s legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
Sharing Your Personal Data
Reclaimed Fashion does not release information about Site users or members or rent its membership email list. Reclaimed Fashion only shares Your Personal Data with third-parties or service providers in order to help it use Your Personal Data as described above. For example, Reclaimed Fashion may share Your Personal Data with its partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, security, insurance verification, web service analytics, or ad serving) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to Reclaimed Fashion’s users.
Reclaimed Fashion may transfer Your personal information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other changes of ownership or control by or of Reclaimed Fashion (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, Reclaimed Fashion will make reasonable efforts to notify You before Your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
Reclaimed Fashion is not able to control the practices of external websites and organizations that it may provide links to, including third-party services used by You in relation to the Site.
For example, Reclaimed Fashion uses Google Analytics to help it understand how its visitors use the Site, but Reclaimed Fashion cannot control Google’s practices with respect to Your Personal Data. You can read more about how Google uses Your Personal Data here (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/), and You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). If You have questions about how external websites and organizations use the information gathered when You link to their websites, please read their privacy policies.
Finally, Reclaimed Fashion may also share Your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information it receives, or to otherwise protect its rights.
Please note that Reclaimed Fashion does not alter the Site’s data collection and use practices when it sees a Do Not Track signal from Your browser.
How Does Reclaimed Fashion Store User Information, and For How Long?
Reclaimed Fashion stores and processes Personal Data on its servers in the United States. Reclaimed Fashion maintains industry standard backup and archival systems.
How Does Reclaimed Fashion Secure User Information?
Reclaimed Fashion does its best and takes reasonable steps to keep Your Personal Data safe. Reclaimed Fashion uses safety protocols for communicating and transferring data (such as HTTPS). Reclaimed Fashion uses anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. Reclaimed Fashion monitor its systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though Reclaimed Fashion tries its best, it cannot guarantee the security of information. However, Reclaimed Fashion promises to notify suitable authorities of data breaches that it is required to notify them about. Reclaimed Fashion will also notify You in the appropriate circumstances. Reclaimed Fashion will do everything it reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If You have an account with Reclaimed Fashion, note that You have to keep Your username and password secret to ensure the protection of Your Personal Data.
How Can You Review, Update, and Correct Your Information?
To request review of Personal Data, or to update or correct Personal Data, please submit a request to Reclaimed Fashion here.
How Can You Opt-Out Of Communications From Reclaimed Fashion?
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
Other Web Services
Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
The Site is not intended for use by children and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site. Reclaimed Fashion does not knowingly collect any information from children, nor is the Site directed to children. If You are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or send any personal information about Yourself to Reclaimed Fashion.
By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Site, You represent that You are not younger than age 13. If Reclaimed Fashion learns that it has received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his/her parent’s written consent, it will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his/her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he/she cannot use the Website, and Reclaimed Fashion will subsequently delete that information. If You believe that a child under 13 may have provided personal information, please contact Reclaimed Fashion here.
If You use the Site on behalf of another person, regardless of age, You agree that Reclaimed Fashion may contact You for any communication made in connection with providing the Site or any legally required communications. You further agree to forward or share any such communication with any person for whom You are using the Site on behalf.
Contact Reclaimed Fashion
Changes To This Policy
Last modification was made December 3, 2021.
View Reclaimed Fashion Terms & Conditions, here.